Pop Quiz

Today in class we had a pop quiz
And dear Lord I wish I knew what the answers is
I didn’t do very well I see
My brain just got the best of me
I wish I would have studied more
But with a pop quiz, what can you study for
I guess that means I should pay attention
But either way, Mr. Schick still gets his pension
I know I shouldn’t speak like that considering the circumstances
Mr. Schick you’re awesome, and you support my singing and dances
Thank you for letting us have fun in class
Even if it means we give you sass
We started to take notes on the Greeks fantastic art
It made my hand hurt a lot but I got a good start
I’m glad I took my time on notes because they are neat
But right now I’m at the Baltimore Blast game sitting in my seat
I guess it’s time to say goodbye but before I go
I figured I should tell you this just so you can know
I’m blogging on my phone right now so I don’t miss my chance
But right now at this soccer game, I am here to dance




- Karlee :)

Comments

  1. For you, it's like falling off a log / Making rhymes when it's time to blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts