Presentations

Today in class we presented our solutions for different countries with different problems. We all had a lot of nerves when we were getting ready but I think we all did pretty good. I definetly learned something new about each country and all their problems. Some of the solutions we came up with are actually pretty likely to happen, as long as the country can think of them too. We still have one group that has to present tomorrow and I have faith that they will do really good. I also want to mention that I didnt mean that everyone in Colombia is in the drug business, I was just trying to make a point. I am now realizing that I am wrong. I hope it doesnt affect our grade. Other than that, class was really fun today and I think our shadow had a good time too.






- Karlee :)

Comments

Popular Posts