Chi Cago

Listen up y'all!
 I have a new favorite artist (and I love music so thats nothing new).
But listen here I tell you: I am not one for rapping, but allow me to introduce you to Chi Cago.

Chi Cago is an awesome rapper and his work needs to be recognized at the AMAs. Chi Cago just taught me more about Rome in 4 minutes and 3 seconds than I had ever learned in my whole life. And it was a fun and easy way to learn. My mom and I even sang along to it because it was so catchy.  I am shaking my head with pride. Chi Cago is the best rapper hands down. The song really spoke to me because, I too, like to rhyme all day, every day. Thank you Chi Cago for keeping the rhyming legacy alive.
My reaction to the song can be summed up by one word and one word only: Immaculate *does chef's kiss*

Dear Mr. Schick
Thank you for making my coronacation worth it because that song is my new jam.
I very much appreciate the fact that you took the time to make this song even though some people were going to think it was embarrasing. I like the song and I think you have a very sucessful album in your future.

sincerly,
Dr. Suess :)

Comments

  1. "Shield, sword, dagger and armor and tunic / Fightin' 'gainst Carthage in wars that are Punic"

    ...that was when I thought I might actually be on to something...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts