What Cyber School is Like for Me...

As you have heard, we are doing Cyber School right now while the virus dies down (hopefully). It has been going pretty well for me and I have not had many problems. Learning math is a little challenging because doing it online is way different than being in the classroom with your teacher and it was a difficult adjustment to make. I also keep forgetting that I have to check in at my scheduled class time for biology, so I have forgotten to email my teacher when our class would start. That did not go over to well as they emailed me to explain that I had failed to do so. I feel really bad about it, but I didn't really know that we had to do that. Other than those two classes, everything has been going well. I like being able to take my time on all of my work and I like being at my house. Although, I do wish that some of my teachers would give lessons that were a little less lengthy, because I feel like I sit and do the same class for hours sometimes. Other than all of that, I don't mind going to school online. I have never done cyber school before and I thought it was going to be really hard, but it was actually a lot easier than I thought. Thank you to all my teachers who put out the lessons for us too, I am sure that is a lot of work and I am grateful for it. That is all I have to say from my first week, and I hope the second one goes a little better. Have a happy Friday and a good weekend!


- Karlee :)

Comments

Popular Posts