Liam Neeson vs Mr. Schick

Today we watched a video narrated by Liam Neeson,
and he has the perfect voice to describe the Greek seasons.
We took our own notes and played 'Okay......Stop!',
all while we were learning about Greek crops.
We took a lot of notes on Sparta, a Greek city-state.
Did you know they trained from birth to be the best at fighting for their fate?
We listened to the documentary for quite a long time,
and then we had to leave to go to advisory to say hi.
Mr. Schick stopped the video just before it got good and we gave him a lot of hate,
I want to know what happens, but now I have to wait.
We didn't do much else in class because the video is really cool,
and we spent the whole time being glad we were at school.
Thats all I have to say for now and I will update yall tomorrow,
so thanks for reading, have a good day, and don't feel too much sorrow.
I promise that I'm coming back to write a better blog,
but for right now, this is it. Now, go have fun with your dog.


- Karlee :)

Comments

Popular Posts