Gods and Goddesses

Today in class we went over the test we took last week,
I was really proud, even though I had my doubts, but i really only missed three.
We talked for a while and it made me smile because I understood,
we took turns, made it fun, and then switched to something good.
The gods and goddesses of Greece we study,
some of them were best buddies.
Mr. Schick thinks this is great
because this is the part that no one hates.
Studying the gods and goddesses of Greece comes with a challenge though,
we werent there to experience Greek civilization so how are we to know?
I really think today was fun with all the new stuff we learned,
I cannot wait to see what we do if tomorrow takes a turn.
Thats all we did in class today and I was entertained,
class was calm, I had fun, and that helped me retain.
I am glad we are still in Greece because I wasnt ready to leave,
I have never been and this is the closest I will get to see.
Thanks for reading this post all the way down here,
But now I'm done, I've had my fun, but I'm afraid the end is near.


- Karlee :)


Comments

Popular Posts