Lets Go Over Some Notes...

Today we finished looking at the slides and we prepared for our test,
I know I need to study in order to do my best.
I dont believe Im prepared enough,
so quizlet is about to come in clutch.
I know I struggle with the map, land, and seas,
But with the time I take to study, I am gonna ace these.
I may be getting ahead of myself and will probably eat my words,
But right now all I can think is positive vibes and verbs.
Im a not gonna let a bad attitude ruin my A+,
So I am gonna try my hardest, even if I suck.
I have pride in my ability and I know I can do it,
But right now I have no doubt that I have previously blew it.
I refuse to let myself think this way anymore,
Im going to try my hardest to ace this test Im sure.
Class today was pretty good, even with the bumps,
We all had fun, but now its time for lunch.
Thats all for now and Im sad to say,
I have to go but have a great day!


- Karlee :)

Comments

Popular Posts