I Wasn't Kidding, We Actually Took a Test

Today in class we took our quiz on Guns, Germs, and Steel
I really hope I did okay but dont know how to feel
I have to take another quiz for my grade tomorrow
I hope they bring bring me great, great joy, rather than big sorrow
I've been let down enough this week and dont think I can take much more
I hope my grade goes up to an A so I dont walk out the door
I hope this blog makes him smile so I can get a curve
Thats very unlikely and not like me, but hey, its worth the words
We listened to some calming music and read some good comments
I'm pretty sure the 10 year old needs some hope and contentment
But the comments made me smile, Claire cry, and Griffin frown in disregard
I'm crying so f hard
But thats about it for now and I think thats enough
It work fine my grandma is asleep, do u know how to wake her up?

- Karlee :)




Comments

Popular Posts