I honestly dont know what to title this. thats it, thats the title

Today we took that quiz I was talking about a few days ago and if I'm honest, it was a little harder than I thought it was gonna be. I felt really prepared while I was studying but when we actually got the thing, I think I got a little nervous and totally forgot everything. I still think I did alright but I knew that if I stared at my answers any longer, I would have second guessed them all and I probably would have changed all my answers, which I know wouldnt have been any good. I just hope I did enough to keep my grade up, after all, we did only just learn this stuff like three days ago (I'm aware that it was more than that but I'm trying to make a point :}). I think we all did pretty well, no one looked like they were in great distress and no one was crying, so thats progress. Anyways, today was a good class because that was really all we did.





- Karlee :]

Comments

Popular Posts