Population Pyramids

Let me tell y'all something, Population Pyramids are fascinating and I love them. We watched a video on them in class and we got to look at the actual pyramid itself. Im astonished and at a loss for words. I don't know why I think these things are so cool but they just are. You have to watch the video and visit the site to understand, otherwise you may think I'm being sarcastic (I promise I'm not). You can look at predictions of the future and make judgements from the past just based on what you see for todays status on this thing. THEY ARE SO COOL! I'm having a great time playing around with it on the site. I really like how you can look at any place you want and see their population. It's a great site for information and I am really excited to learn more about population.





- Karlee :)

Comments

Popular Posts