Okay........Stop! (Part Two)

Today in class it took us a whole 55 minutes to watch a 5 minute video, but I didn't mind because we had some pretty interesting conversations due to the topic of the video: POPULATION PYRAMIDS! I love these things more and more every time I see them. We talked about everything from population to Disney Channel and Nickelodeon tv shows. I like to believe our class has a very interesting way of learning. In order to grasp a concept, we must relate it to something we are familiar with, which is what we did today. Thats why we do pretty well. Nothing is ever boring when you can truly understand what is happening. The bottom line is Population Pyramids are the coolest things ever and  I think everyone should take a gander at these lovely things. They can tell you so much about a place without you having to search all over the internet for it. Its all right there, in the pyramid.






- Karlee :)

Comments

Popular Posts