My first day at John Carroll!

Today was my first day of freshmen year at John Carroll! I had a lot of fun even though the day felt long.

The best part of my day today was getting to sit with my friends at lunch because none of us have any classes together and we wanted to ask each other how our day had been so far. I also really enjoyed sitting by myself for a little bit during my off mod and I liked Mr. Schick's class a lot.

I really like my seat in Mr. Schick's room because I'm not in the front row but I am close enough so that I can see the board if I forget my glasses. I also like it because I'm away from the door and closer to the windows instead.

Today was fun and I'm more excited for school now.
(I also hope I can learn how to get around the hallways easier)

- Karlee
9/3/19

Comments

Popular Posts